Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TRON: Legacy (2010)




Now I have fond memories of the original Tron
it is something that you watched as a kid
much like Star Wars . I also know Disney has been
trying for many years to bring Tron
back and I think they did so in dazzling fashion.
Now you can't really compare the original to the new.
The original is laughable by today's standers it is not a
movie I would say aged well.
Comparing the 2 films is like trying to compare the original
NES to the PS3.
(no disrespect fro either Tron or the NES)

As for the new film I have to say it is truly impressive I must say they did
do alot for the fans and it does come off as familiar but different and the
different is good!
you get to see the creation of the Light cycles as every gear and bolt come out
of thin air and everything has a very realistic look to it and doesn't come off as
fake or "Animated" I loved the production design and the New look of everything
you kind of get the feeling that everything "evolved" or "Upgraded" over time.

I don't need to comment on the effects being that they are truly "Breathtaking"
I especially like how people get "Derezed" the turning into tiny little cubes was very neat.
People have complained about the story but I thing the story is great. Everything is
pretty much explained as it goes along I also like how they did the flash backs
so I have no problems with the story.

As for the acting I think Jeff Bridges was quite awesome His and Garrett Hedlund
(who Pays his son Sam) have some great moments. I also liked the character of Zeus
He was quite humorous.
The fights and stunts were pretty amazing the music was very stoic I honestly though
the movie was fantastic I have no complaints about it what so ever.

End of Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment