Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rango (2011)



Well what can I truly say about Rango?

I'm not much of a fan of Westerns which I
would say Rango is in away. But ever since
I seen the very first Trailer I had to to see this
movie. Now what a movie it was all I can say is
wow!

From the very humor us opening to the action
packed end this movie wins! but in all honesty
the movie is truly something.
The animation and the effects are in fact breathing
taking.
The emotion and movements and every little twitch
and jerk from the character is unbelievably life like.
The voicing action is perfect you can truly feel that
these are the creatures voices especially Johnny Depp he
breathes so much life into the character of Rango is amazing.

The Environmental effects and animation were like nothing
you seen before . Its all so real. From the splinters of
wood, to Dust and Sand I was truly amazed!

Now just the animation but everything was pretty much perfect,
from set design to props all the models down to the tiniest detail was
expertly done.
The music fit the picture perfectly. The lighting was awesome and
the script was out of this world the writing was witty and funny the jokes
were hitting every time Especially the scene where Rango meets
"The Spirit of the West" and who that actully is was just funny
in itself.
I also can't say that any of the dialog was out of
place or didn't seem to fit. The action also was fast and amazing
this movie like I said was pretty much perfect.

You should see this movie and I think personally this will win
Best Animated next year and if it doesn't there is something wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment