Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Best of 2010

Now usually I would have posted this way back in January.. but being
that we had many other things going on as well as the back log created
by doing the Puppet Master project I could not most it until now.
so here you go the 2010 list.

Ladies and Gentlemen being that it is now 2011 I present you with Best films
I seen in 2010. This list is in no particular order this list is of all the Best Films that I
had the utmost pleasure to view this passed year There is no #1 film of 2010 this
is not a top 5 or a top 10 the film on the very top is just as good as the one on the
very bottom they are simply just in the order in which I typed them. Every film on
here is a Number 1 in its own right and should be watched at some point. So with out
further ado I present to you...

The Best of 2010

The Fourth Kind
The Book of Eli
An American Crime (2007)
Percy Jackson And The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Clash of the Titans (2010)
Kick Ass
Iron Man 2
Shrek Forever After
The A-Team (2010)
Toy Story3
Predators
Bang Bang You're Dead (2002)
Inception
The Expendables
Scot Pilgram VS. The World
Machete
Resident Evil Afterlife
Megamind
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Tangled
Tron Legacy

Honorable mentions:
Faster
Skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment