Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vampires Suck!

With a name like that it is true on many different levels. I don't have to much
to say about this other then it was absolutely hilarious! I laughed and laughed.
Basically this is somewhat of a parody of the first two Twilight movies (Twilight&New Moon)
and also throws in a few other thing as well. The story is basically Becca moves to the town
of Sporks to live with her father, she soon falls in love with the vampire Edward while
being "hounded" by a native American boy Jacob and the bits and pieces this love triangle
brings.
Personally this is pretty much how I remember the first 2 Twilight movies.
But seriously I felt this was well written the jokes and references were funny and hit each
time and some of the gags were great like the fight scene at the first between
"Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" was the first big laugh. Then there were scenes
like the Sleepwalking one, as well as the Dancing Wolf Pack.
and the Ghost Edward was great every time he tried to do something and failed
it was all "Meh, I tried" . I just thought it was a funny movie. It did have a kind of an
abrupt end to it. While watching this I kept wondering if the Becca character was in anyway
related to Anna Faris' character of Cindy Campbell from the Scary Movie Series.
But like I said I thought this was funny and it was well done in my opinion and worth a
watch if you are tired of the whole Twilight Mania give this a peek it might just have you
laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment