Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers! 1988


Now by that title it just screams Watch me! doesn't it?
I actually ended up watching this becasue some people I know were
talking about it being released on DVD so as you can see from some
of the previous posts I do like to watch some of the
more "different" movies

According to IMBd the main plot of this film is as follows:

"Jack Chandler is a private eye tracking down Samantha the runaway. In his travels, he comes across a gang of chainsaw wielding prostitutes that like to carve people up for their cult."

Now first off a cult of chainsaw wielding prostitutes is funny in itself!

Now this film was filed with plenty of camp and loads of laughs
I don't know if they tried to be cheesy and campy becasue at times
it did seem that they were trying to be serious at times but I think
that just made it more funny.

but like I said this movie was pretty funny from the title to
a Disclaimer that reads:
"The CHAINSAWS used in this Motion Picture are REAL and DANGEROUS! They are handled here by seasoned PROFESSIONALS. The makers of this Motion Picture advise strongly against anyone attempting to perform these stunts at home. Especially if you are naked and about to engage in strenuous SEX. My conscience is clear, (signed) Fred Olen Ray."

The writing in this was funny especially alot of the Narration
there is rubber body parts flying about with buckets of fake blood.

There is scenes in a bar/strip club and one of the things I noticed
that was kind of funny is there's a kid sitting at the bar?
which is something out of play and that is something that this movie
like to do is have thing out of place.

Now being that there is Hookers in this and like mention before
there is a strip club type of bar and I would have to say there
was some nice nudity in this and some plenty of nice look
tits especially on the character of Mercedes (Michelle Bauer)

But all in all this movie would I say ahem..."Climaxes"
with what is called the "Virgin Chainsaw dance"
which is then followed by a actual Chainsaw Duel!

but like I said this move isn't anything serious if you want
to watch something that is completely off the wall then watch this.

End Credits:
Coming Soon! Student Chainsaw Nurses! "Bad to the Bone!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment