Saturday, April 30, 2011

Devil (2010)


Now I kind of wanted to see this it looked pretty good
and I would say it was a pretty good movie, I did enjoy it
Now I'm not going to say to much about it I don't want to give
anything away. I do have to say it was a very nice mystery.
That kept you guessing. I did like the opening monologue and the
voice overs that followed. The opening title sequence where
everything is upside down was a nice touch and somewhat symbolic
of what the film was about. The film was beautifully scored
the music was excellent and very ominous and suited this
perfectly. I would have to say it was well written and well acted
and did have some nice camera work the down side is that it wasn't
really scary but instead supremely creepy and pushed the bounds
of paranoia which was really good. the film also had a nice climax
and a good twist it wasn't who I expected but the end almost reminded
me of the same feeling you had gotten the first time you seen Seven
staring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. This was a good one you don't know who to
trust and everything is not what it seems. Now like I said it was a nice thriller and a
good mystery so give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment