Sunday, July 3, 2011

Milf (2010)


Oh those wacky bastards over at The Asylum are at it again.
Now I have said that alot of the time their comedy & Thriller
movies are usually alot better then their Sci-Fi/Action films
but I don't really think this one is truly that case.

They basically took the "Stifler's Mom" idea from
American Pie and made it in to and entire movie. Here is the
plot according to IMBd:
"A group of nerdy college guys who can't seem to
connect with girls their own age
discover the
excitement of hooking up with sexy older women."
that's it simple as that.

Now it did have a few humorous scenes, such as the whole how
shall we say the whole "Jerk off/cum shot" scene was some what funny, the wacky dream
sequences and the whole underwater fight scene! was...different.

Also some of the acting was off and seemed a bit weird at times the character of
Anthony was somewhat funny but for some reason came off as gay in a way
I don't know why but that is how I seen it, also the guy with the English/British
accident (I forget which he was) also was somewhat funny.

There is also another character that comes off as a second rate "Stifler " which
was pretty stupid I can see that conversation for motivation:
Actor: Who is my character what is his
motivation?
Director: Did you ever see American Pie?
Actor: yes
Director: you're basically our version of Steve Stifler
Actor: Oh ok, I gotcha!
This movie even though it has some funny scenes, it is far from being funny
I found alot of the movie just a bit eyebrow raising weird and other parts
just simply awkward.. One of the pest things about this movie was the
nudity! but I wouldn't recomend watching this just for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment